Drain Cleaning Services
Regular Maintenance Keeps Drains FlowingIf you’re in the food business, you know that food is your best friend, but it can also be your drain’s worst enemy. Over time, grease, food particles, and fats can build up in drains causing sludge and blockages to develop inside the pipes. The problem is only compounded if grease traps are not regularly pumped out. These overflowing traps may soon have you calling for sewer drain cleaning too. Signing up for regular maintenance programs, including our drain cleaning service and grease trap cleaning service, means that you can generally stay one step ahead of a clog.
- Train employees in best practices such as general cleanup procedures.
- Remove food particles from sinks.
- Flush drains with hot water.
- Schedule regular maintenance for your drains.
Despite our best efforts, emergencies can happen sometimes. A spill down the drain can lead to a clog that needs immediate attention. When this happens, call Commercial Grease Corp. and we’ll get there as soon as possible. We have the equipment, experience, and plumbing services to take care of the problem. Depending on the situation, we’ll either use our drain cleaning machine or our water jet for more stubborn blockages. And because we know that not all clogs are not created equal, we have even developed our own custom flexible blades in various sizes for various-sized clogs.
We’ve been in the sewer and drain cleaning business for years and are professionals from start to finish.
- We understand the state health inspector rules and regulations and are well thought of in the industry.
- We work around your hours so as not to interrupt the flow of business.
- We clean up after ourselves and dispose of non-recyclable materials in environmentally conscious ways.